1) By clicking on the subscribe button you are agreeing that 007 MAGAZINE can charge your debit/credit card with the appropriate monthly/annual subscription fee [via PAYPAL].
2) Monthly subscriptions are billed at the rate of £4.99 per month until cancelled by the subscriber.
3) Annual subscriptions last for one year from the date you subscribe.These WILL be automatically renewed for a further year on expiry, provided your original credit card details are still valid.
3a) Promotional subscriptions are billed at the specified rate and will be rebilled at the current annual rate of £9.99 upon expiry of the promotional period unless cancelled.
4) Should you decide to cancel a monthly or annual subscription before its expiry date no refund will be available for any unused portion of the subscription period.
5) Whilst every effort is made to ensure online content is available to all subscribers, whatever the type of connection, browser, or ISP, we cannot be held responsible for connection/access problems caused by events beyond our control. However, please email us if you are experiencing problems and we will try to assist.
6) Subscriptions to 007 MAGAZINE OnLine can only be made via our online payments system. We are unable to accept cheques/cash or other forms of payment.
7) Passwords are issued for the sole use of the named subscriber. If we discover that passwords are being shared or are being used by more than one person to gain unauthorised access to the site, without having paid an appropriate monthly or annual subscription fee the password will be permanently revoked.
8) Any subscriber visiting any area of the 007 MAGAZINE website and reproducing any part of its content without prior written permission will have their subscription revoked immediately without refund.
9) Printed issues of 007 MAGAZINE are not part of the online subscription fee.
10) 007 MAGAZINE & ARCHIVE Limited reserves the right of entry to 007 MAGAZINE OnLine to any third party.
11) 007 MAGAZINE reserves the right to vary these terms & conditions without written notification.